Friday, May 9, 2008

Thing #22

While I am waiting, I can't listen to the book I selected unless I use the public earphones. (I will not do this). I had no problem figuring out how to get into the ListenNJ website, select a book, download and book. The only problem is it does take a long time to download all of the parts. Next time, if there is one, I will pick a shorter book. I wasn't too sure if there is a way to see how many "parts" there are to download before I choose a book. I did figure out how to begin listening to Part One while the other parts are downloading, however as I already mentioned, I will not use the public earphones and its too loud to listen to with other people around.

P.S. The computer just warned me I am running out of temporary space for the book I am currently downloading. This is a problem.

No comments: