Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thing #19

I was about to give up on the whole challenge. However, I stumbled through the last few, this one was much easier. It did not take me that long to look over all of the 2.0 winners.
I will definitely recommend this site to someone I know. I thought Pandora lookd like an interesting site, I like music. I would have to check it out and find out more details. Are all the serviced listed on the 2.0 winners free? Since I do like cocktails, I most definitely will visit cocktail builder. I did not care for the site imbee, I don't know if that is such a great site for under 18 for meeting over the internet like this.

1 comment:

Blonde Ambition said...

imbee is not for kids under 18 to meet its for kids 8-14 to interact with friends and family in an internet environment that is monitored by a parent.